£50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
A salary of up to £65,000 along with flexible working hours, a pension scheme, yoga classes and personal trainer sessions are just a few of the perks offered by this West London Architecture and Interior Design practice. If you are an experienced Interior Designer within the luxury retail industry, this is the opportunity for you!
For fifteen years, this creative team of 26 have been blending fashion and function through their bespoke designs, growing list of high-end retail clients around the globe. Their turn-key services have made it possible for them to venture in different design fields such as interiors, architecture, graphic and product design, developing projects in over 100 cities around the world.
With some exciting ongoing projects ranging from 70sqm stores up to 200,000sqm shopping centres, they are currently looking for an Interior Design Associate to join a new design team they are putting together and work directly with the Creative Director.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing and challenging design briefs
- Managing and motivating a design team in delivering highly creative design solutions
- Managing the creative and technical delivery for allocated projects
- Resourcing, budget management and performance management for your team
- Overseeing quality control of work produced within the team
- Coordinating and managing appointed sub-contractors
- Participating in the growth of the company through the development and implementation of systems and mentorship
- Highlighting resource needs and timings required to deliver the workflow
- Managing the delivery to ensure output aligns with agreed scope and level of required information
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 6+ years’ experience within the luxury retail industry
- Good understanding materials’ selection and specification
- Ability to work on and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Good people management, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong sketching ability
- Good communication and client facing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Advanced level skills in AutoCAD and Rhino preferred as well as an understanding of Revit
Salary & Package
- A salary range of £50,000 – £65,000, fully dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays and Christmas closure period
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme after completion of probationary period
- Performance based annual bonuses (at the Director’s discretion)
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary reviews
- Pool table, kitchen and roof terraces
- All kitchen food basics provided
- Yoga classes run twice a week
- Personal fitness trainer sessions, usually twice a week
- Fortnightly evening life drawing classes in the office
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this design associate role, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: 9089
Hunter Dunning = Interior Design Associate Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists