An Architect job opportunity now available for an Architect to join a successful and rapidly expanding Design and Build Company based in Surrey, specialising in bespoke and new build residential properties across the UK.
My client is a privately owned property development company specialising in the construction of sustainable, high-quality bespoke residential dwellings throughout London and the South East.
With a significant pipeline of confirmed work our client is now looking to recruit an Architect to take a leading role in both delivering projects and the development of the practice.
Role & Responsibilities
This role would suit an Architect with a passion for planning and design, alongside the following duties;
– Preparing scheme proposals, submitting planning applications, including preparing planning statements and planning administration.
– Coordinating information required to support planning applications.
– Managing projects from initial conceptual designs right through to onsite completion.
– Developing drawings and specifications for building regulations applications.
– Preparing detailed construction information and specifications.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered Architect
- A minimum of 4 years UK experience working on bespoke, residential or high-end projects
- Client facing and very comfortable dealing with high net worth private clients.
- Outstanding technical detailing skills
- Extensive planning experience with an interest in design
- Experience in current Building Regulations and British Standards
Salary & Package
Candidates will be offered an attractive salary of £40,000 – £45,000 in accordance with their experience.
My client runs a dynamic company, with exciting plans for growth for the future and they believe in a strong work life balance, to which they try to support for all staff.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Architect job opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to John.email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Job Ref: 9968
Hunter Dunning = Architect Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists