An Architect job in London is now available for an individual with fantastic graphics and presentation skills to join the pre-planning team of a popular AJ100 practice in South London.
Based in the heart of Kennington, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large scale, high end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors; Commercial, Residential, Hotels and Master planning, across the East of England and London. This employee owned practice have ambition, encourage personal development and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the Director on project progress
- Work through stages 1-3 on UK based residential projects
- Work in a medium sized team of 10
- Use AutoCAD and Revit on a daily basis
- Meet tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years PQE Part III
- Fluent in AutoCAD
- Revit skills would be highly beneficial
- Relevant experience in the UK residential sector
- Strong and demonstrable design skills
- Excellent graphic and computer skills
- Flexible and committed attitude to work
- Strengths in RIBA stages 1-3
- Fantastic presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable working in the pre-planning team
- A flexible and committed attitude to work
- Fantastic English both written and verbal
Salary & Package
- £35,000 – £43,000
- 20 days holidays (after 2 years of service this will increase by 1 day a year to a cap of 25 days)
- Bank holidays off
- Profit shares
- Working hours 9 am – 5.30 pm
What you get back
- Employee owned practice
- Regular CPD and ongoing training
- Social events
- Team building
- Annual party + Christmas party
- Charity fundraising/CSR activities
- Modern, large open space office
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Architect job in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10197 Architect Job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists