A large multidisciplinary practice is recruiting for an Architectural technician job in Bedford to join its residential and commercial teams. It you have experience in either sector and are looking to progress your career then get in touch.
With expertise gained over 40 years in the building industry, my client is a leading practice in multi-disciplinary projects including commercial, residential, retail, education, industrial architecture and many more.
Due to a strong pipeline of future work they have a need to add two Architectural Technicians to their residential and commercial teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Under the guidance of the project runner you will working on projects from concept to
- Working on the production of working drawings and producing all supporting documentation
- Assist in ensuring that the deadlines along the project timeline are met.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have project experience of large scale residential based projects or commercial based projects
- Able to work well within a team and independently as required
- Highly skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Microsoft office software
- Basic knowledge of SketchUp would be an advantage.
Salary & Package
- £28,000 – £32,000 depending on experience
What you get back
- Life and health insurance
- Onsite parking.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Architectural Technician job in Bedford opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we may keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10034
Hunter Dunning = Architectural Technician Job in Bedford – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists