We are currently working with an international architectural practice, due to continued success they now have a new role for an Architectural Technician to join its office based in Aberdeen to work on a number of healthcare projects. If you are looking to work on large scale projects and to be rewarded an excellent salary and benefits package then this could be the role for you.
The Aberdeen office is currently made up of 18 people and is one of 8 UK offices. They work on a diverse range of projects including public, lifestyle, commercial, and transportation sectors. The new role would see you working on a selection of new healthcare based projects.
• Preparing and presenting technical design proposals using AutoCAD and Revit
• Contributing to the detailed design process and coordinating detailed design information
• Preparing specifications for construction work
• Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
• Contributing to design stage risk assessment
• Contributing to meetings and document preparation
• In addition to general duties and responsibilities all Technicians/Technologists will have specific duties relative to
individual projects / Individual office needs or obligations as set out within the various Directorates.
• A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) or working towards an Architectural Technologist
Qualification/ or a Member of Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) or working towards an Architectural Qualification
• Good communications skills both written and verbal – confident speaking to external contactors and clients
• Experience with using Revit would be essential
• Ability to ensure that quality of service and excellence is delivered at all times
• Experience in the healthcare sector would be highly beneficial.
• Online training
• Contribute towards training
• Paid professional memberships
• Private health and dental care
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket loans
• Eye care vouchers
• Death in service
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Architectural Technician job in Aberdeen, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to John.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10203 Architectural Technician Job in Scotland – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists