Are you a recently qualified Architect looking for new architecture jobs in London with a company where you will be appreciated and invested in, with on-going opportunities to develop yourself professionally? This could be for you!
My client is renowned for their low turnover of staff, which greatly reflects the satisfaction of all team members and the companies long term commitment to them. You will be joining a team that is passionate about architecture and you will predominantly be working on high-end residential projects in the West of London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the project Architect or Associate assigned to each project
- Producing detailed drawings to a high standard
- The successful candidate will be working on high-end residential projects throughout West London
- Happy to work independently on projects
- A strong work ethic
Required Skills & Experience
- A qualified ARB registered Architect
- Microstation fluency is preferred but is not essential as training will be provided
- Design focused and proof of design flair in your portfolio
- High-end residential experience is essential
- Minimum of 1-years UK experience
Salary & Package
- This position is offering up to £35,000, dependent on experience
- Workplace pension
What you get back
- Ongoing training
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for architecture jobs in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Charlotte.Lambert@hunterdunning.co.uk or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10148 Architecture Jobs in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists