Two Associate Town Planner jobs in Leeds are now available with an award-winning and innovative multidisciplinary consultancy specialising in architecture, town planning and urbanism.
These roles have come about due to the company working towards growth of 15% within a year so are now looking for individuals to help sustain that growth and develop their own desk/portfolio of clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take the lead on multiple projects
- Deliver success for the commercial developers and house building clients
- Drive sustainable growth of business through client meets
- Preparing and managing tenders
Skills & Experience Required
- 7+ years post-qualification experience
- Able to lead project teams
- Extensive experience in preparation and submission of planning applications
- Skilled in negotiation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
Qualifications and training
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £55,000 based on experience
- 9:00 till 5:00 working hours
- 20 days holiday + Christmas closure, rising to 25 days
- Flexible working
- Relaxed dress code
- Free ice cream in summer
- Free parking
- Good transport links
- Lunchtime running club (optional)
- Free tea, coffee and biscuits
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Associate Town Planner jobs in Leeds, please forward your CV ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme?
We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10143
Hunter Dunning = Associate Town Planner Jobs in Leeds – Your Property Recruitment Specialists