Marketing Executive Job in West London
A leading hospitality and residential design studio are seeking a Marketing Executive to join their West London team. The successful candidate will be assisting the Director of Business Development in Europe.
In the forefront of hospitality design and with a global reach, our client is known for their supreme design quality and distinctly personal level of service they provide to those they work with. They are now looking for a strong communicator to support the Partners/Directors in general sales, proposals, contracts and admin tasks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Online research, compiling and organising existing and new development contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities
- Preparing screen contact data relevant to sales strategies, exporting to the studio’s CRM system
- Assisting business development & marketing representatives for any new or existing key accounts as directed in the UK or European marketplace
- Assisting the Partners, Principals and Directors in the preparation of fee proposals contracts as required
- Diary management; Planning and organising meetings, taking action points and writing minutes
- Contacting, arranging and at times meeting with new and existing clients as necessary
- Assisting marketing BD in any business development opportunities in the UK and European markets
- Working with the Marketing Directors to prepare, issue and file any marketing materials, portfolios, bios and presentations as required
- Liaising with internal colleagues and external clients to ensure smooth process of marketing / BD activities
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent spoken and written English and one other European language
- Good computer skills to include Microsoft Office and Adobe as a minimum
- A self-starter, disciplined and target-focussed nature
- Confident working well under pressure and with different teams/offices globally
What you get back
- A salary of £23,000 – £25,000 DOE
- Pension, healthcare and dental plan after 6 months with the company
- 20 days holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Marketing Executive Job in London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Job Ref: 12012)