Our client is a privately-owned property development company working across London who are looking for a hands-on Construction Project Manager based in London who likes to go to sites, rolls up the sleeves, get the job done and enjoys it to become part of the core team.
Due to ongoing growth they are now looking for a Project Manager to join the core team and help with the growth and establishment of the company. Projects include office conversions into residential units, mixed use, office use, new build, infills and rooftop extensions, from 40 to 400 units. Projects range in value from £1.2m to £30m.
Role & Responsibilities
- Setting and achieving build programme targets
- Analysing and identifying most efficient way of procurement
- Appointment and management of professional consultants
- Project management (preparation of programmes, delivery schedules, reports)
- Monitoring performance against construction programme
- Ensuring H&S in conjunction with CDM Coordinator
- Cost control in conjunction with QS
- Liaising with all departments to support the Site Manager’s
- Leading and developing the site management teams
- Site inspections (on daily basis if required)
- Liaising with purchasers
- Pre-start site inspections and preparation of construction specific CDM pack
- Preparation of suitable tender list for subcontractors and suppliers
- Assisting the Construction Director
- Being point of contact for recruitment of the site management team
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to take on 2-3 projects concurrently
- Willingness to travel across London to different sites
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach and results driven
- Minimum of 12 years of on-site construction involvement
Salary & Package
- £55,000 – £95,000 dependent on experience
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Construction Project Manager job in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme?
We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10172 Construction Project Manager, London – Your Property Recruitment Specialists