A Contracts Manager job in Glasgow, Scotland is now available with an established main contractor and house builder.
With 3 live sites in across the central belt the business expects to deliver 60 units in the current financial year, increasing their development programme to 5 sites and 100 units next year. An opportunity now exists for a Contracts Manager to join the Central Belt team on a full time and permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Overall leadership of the sites in the Region
- Driving progress across multiple sites
- Managing and leading meetings with sub contractors
- Promote a positive health and safety culture across all projects.
- Ensuring that build quality is maintained at high level
- Provide monthly labour forecasts for all sites
- Undertake the formal appraisal of the Site Managers, Supervisors and Apprentices.
- Report on site progress
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working for a house builder (ideally in Scotland)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- An ability to work to build deadlines
- Knowledge of NHBC standard and codes
- CSCS Card
- Previous experience in a trade highly desirable
Salary & Package
Highly Competitive Salary, Bonus + Car Allowance & Bonus
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Contracts Manager Job in Glasgow please forward your CV ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest. There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Hunter Dunning = Contracts Manager Job in Glasgow – Your property recruitment specialists
Job Ref: 10042