Our client is a leading award winning multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy working with a family ethos to provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry.
A position has become available for a customer care co-ordinator to help and work closely with surveyors and contractors whilst on occasion, dealing with residents’ queries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain regular contact with external and internal clients at the appropriate level.
- Undertake work in a diligent manner.
- Ensure that training needs are identified and addressed.
- The role necessitates good interpersonal skills working closely with Surveyors and Contractors.
- Liaising with clients if reported defects are in question.
- Arranging appointments with Clerk of Works and Contractors for End of Defects Inspections and monitoring results.
- Monitor progress of Interim and End of Defect inspections.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Time management
Salary & Package
- 24 days holiday
- 35 hours a week
What you get back
- Good transport links
- Life Assurance
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Customer Care Co-Ordinator job in Orpington, Kent, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme?
We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10088 Customer Care Co-Ordinator job in Orpington – Your Property Recruitment Specialists