A Development Manager Job opportunity with a top 10 house builder in London
• Manage consultancy budgets and be responsible for approving invoices. Liaise with the finance team as required to manage fee spend
• Meet the local authority to discuss any planning matters
• Keep up to date with market and planning information
• Lead the design team meetings, making sure minutes and actions are managed effectively
• Manage internal reporting deadlines and arrange and lead executive design team meetings/ management project review meetings as required
• Ensure that the project team are fully aware of all programme dates, key milestones, and deliverables
• Lead on site wide strategies working closely alongside and obtaining input from internal teams/external third parties
• Have a relevant professional qualification
• Ideally MRICS or MRTPI
• 5+ years experience
• Experience in residential and mixed-use developments
• Negotiable depending on experience
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Development Manager Jobs in London – Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Scott Job Ref: 10232)