My client is a global company that is currently looking for a Development Surveyor in London to join their development advisory business. They are looking to speak to either Senior or Associate Director level candidates.
• Promoting opportunities and put together development joint ventures and partnerships
• Sale and purchase of development and major refurbishment sites
• Pitching the opportunity, sale preparation and marketing
• Provide feasibility advice
• Support client’s business plans
• Researching emerging markets and trends
• Negotiate development agreements
• Work closely with the Head of London Development & Planning
• Experience in preparing development appraisals
• Report and proposal writing experience
• Presentation experience
• Able to clearly communicate, both written and verbally
• £45k – £55k + Car allowance + Package
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Development Surveyor job in London – Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Scott Job Ref: 11352)