Divisional Sales Director required for a leading UK Estate Agency Group within their mortgage and protection division in Stoke-on-Trent and surrounding areas. The role offers fantastic earning potential with an OTE of up to £70k – £80k in your first year and further progression and support within your financial services career.
The estate agency group has gone from strength to strength through acquisition of national estate agency brands and now have 100 branches. They provide an all-encompassing service to buyers and sellers across the UK to include residential sales, new homes, lettings, property management, surveying and mortgage advisory service. They invest in further development of their staff and have a reputation for a high level of customer service. To be considered for the role you must come from an estate agency background with experience in overseeing multiple teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and direct a highly talented team of Mortgage and Protection Advisers across 14 offices
- Reporting into the Sales Director, monitor, implement and evaluate business sales targets to achieve the required growth in revenue and protection sales in line with the budget and agreed sales targets
- Recruit, support and develop a team of up to 40 Mortgage and Protection Advisers, helping them to achieve their individual business plans
- Working with team members to drive their income through helping them to identify lead sources, improving their mortgage productivity or increasing the cross sales within their business
- Ensure a high level of customer service across teams and that robust processes are in place across the business
- Develop effective internal stakeholder relationships, working alongside Estate Agency and New Homes Introducers to ensure a consistent and joined up approach is adopted in respect to all business development activities
- As the Divisional Sales Director, you will act as the ‘Champion’ for the “fully protected mortgage” (FPM) concept and ensure the sales process is followed.
- Work closely with our in-house Training and Compliance Teams to continually develop and review the training and development needs of the Self-employed mortgage advisers in your region
- Deliver a challenging and rewarding environment which encourages staff to continually add value and improve both professionally and personally through strong team leadership and management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years in a Sales Management role, preferably with Mortgage and Protection Advisers within an estate agency or retail environment
- Industry relevant Professional Qualification (i.e. CeMap or a similar qualification)
- An ability to inspire, lead and influence
- Excellent level of technical and e-commerce knowledge relevant to the housing and mortgage market
- Experience in leading, motivating and influencing salespeople in a customer facing environment
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends from management information and sales observations
- Ability to implement actions and development plans required to improve performance
- An excellent knowledge of Financial Services’ core products
- An expert in the housing market and mortgage broking best practice
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 – £50,000 (OTE £75K)
- Company Car – BMW
- Uncapped commission structure
- Incentives and rewards
- Ongoing training and development
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Divisional Sales Director in Stoke-on-Trent – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 11392)