Employers Agent Job in Orpington
New Employers Agent role for a multidisciplinary consultancy based in Orpington, working on residential new build and mixed-use regeneration projects within London and the Home Counties. The role offers remote working, excellent training and career progression opportunities and a sociable and collaborative culture.
The multidisciplinary practice is award-winning and specialises in commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, mixed-use and residential. Offering a multitude of services in Architecture, BIM, M&E, Engineering, Surveying, Project Management and H&S. Made up of 6 offices and 300 staff, they are continuing to grow and offer excellent progression opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing a client brief and assembling the project delivery team
- Procuring necessary consultancy services to develop a project to planning submission/tender
- Preparation of robust and accurate tender and contract packages
- Undertaking various forms of tender process (OJEU framework and negotiated)
- The ability to analyse and review Contractor/Developer and Designer proposals and ensure that the Employer’s Requirements are fulfilled
- Preparing contract engrossments
- Acting as Employer’s Agent, Client Representative or Contract Administrator for the delivery of the project(s) which will require:
- Chairing meetings, taking minutes and following up action plans
- Contract Administration
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years’ experience PQE as an Employer’s Agent combined with Quantity/Building surveying background
- RICS Accredited Degree in either Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or a similar construction related subject
- Experience in residential new build and regeneration projects
- Development control and funding/delivery standards within the housing sector
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to develop new business opportunities
- A desire to coach junior colleagues by working collaboratively for the successful delivery of projects
- Experience in preparation of Value for Money Reports
- UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
What you get back
- Salary: Negotiable Dependent on experience
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Social events and leisure activities
- Health and wellbeing program
- Flexible remote working
- Support with APC
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Employers Agent Job in Orpington – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Job Ref: 11629)