Estate Agency Regional Manager required for a leading UK estate agency group. The role will be overseeing sales teams within your region and reporting into the Estate Agency Director. The role offers a competitive basic and strong OTE of £90k.
The estate agency group has gone from strength to strength through acquisition of national estate agency brands and now have 100 branches. They provide an all-encompassing service to buyers and sellers across the UK to include residential sales, new homes, lettings, property management, surveying and mortgage advisory service. They invest in further development of their staff and have a reputation for a high level of customer service. To be considered for the role you must come from an estate agency background with experience in overseeing multiple teams.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive market share and listing through canvassing and prospecting
- Effectively manage and motivate a team of between 10 – 15 staff
- Encourage collaborative working across teams
- Assist the Estate Agency Director in developing strategies to ensure profitable growth and continuous improvement within the area
- Alongside Estate Agency Director set KPIs and Growth of Market Share within the defined territory
- Build and develop a highly effective regional team
- Ensure ‘divisional’ operating objectives and standards of performance are understood by the team
- Create and drive a culture of coaching that leads to a high-performance culture
- Lead and motivates Sales Negotiators and Branch Managers
- Carry out strategy alongside wider business for recruitment, retention, training, coaching and development
- Implement and ensure compliance with operational planning and financial control systems
- Regularly review financial results against plans and budgets, with the aim of improving and increasing profitability
- Ensure legal and commercial compliance
- Ensure engagement through local marketing initiatives
- Responsible for the results of the internal audit
- Ensure Health and Safety of all colleagues and all reporting is carried out in compliance with legislation and company policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for the brand’s reputation within the public forum and B2B with review platforms playing a key role within this.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have estate agency background with experience in managing multiple teams at one time
- Demonstrable experience in effective team management
- Experience in setting strategy for a region
- Excellent understanding of current and upcoming property trends for forecasting and strategy
- Ability to set marketing strategy
-Experience of leading remote and office-based staff
- Able to train, present motivate and coach through different mediums
What you get back
- Up to £40,000 (£90k OTE)
- Company Car (BMW 1 Series)
- Remote/Home working (During Covid)
- Top performer all-inclusive holidays
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Estate Agency Regional Manager in Sutton Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 11394)