This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architect or very experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, to join a highly reputable name in the residential market. Within this employed owned practice and team of 35, you will have the chance to work on a number of high-end residential/ hospitality projects in Prime London areas and internationally.
With over 15 years’ experience on a wide range of projects across the UK and overseas, my client has built a reputation for producing exciting, contemporary architecture and interiors. Their portfolio includes bespoke housing, high spec penthouses, high-end hotels and small residential schemes. A range of mixed use and non-residential projects also showcase their versatility. With collaborations with some of the most reputable practices in the UK, including Stanton Williams, Gensler and DSDHA, my client delivers an outstanding service and produces work of a high standard of quality.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on a variety of high-end residential / hospitality projects, valued £1 million – £50 million
- It is likely that you will begin by working in a team on a large residential project in central London, before moving on to a bespoke medium sized residence
- Work through all RIBA stages from concept to completion
- Produce detailed technical construction information on the project
- Work within a small project team
- Use Revit / AutoCAD on a daily basis
- Report to Associates and Directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fully qualified as a Part II Architectural Assistant or Architect
- Experience working on a small beautifully crafted project through all RIBA stages
- Excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability – using InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch Up
- Proficient in matters of detailed design, technical design and delivery
- Able to demonstrate work that is all yours in a well-presented portfolio
- Experience working on UK high end residential / hospitality / heritage projects
- Ideally you will have worked in a small to medium sized practice
- Care and attention to detail involved in delivering the scheme or work package
- A proficient user of AutoCAD and/or Revit, worked on live projects within the UK
- Be presentable and confident with both client and contractor facing responsibilities
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £38,000 – £45,000 dependent on number of years PQE
- Pension scheme – 3% contribution from company
- Life assurance of 4 times salary
- Permanent health insurance for long term sickness
- Profit share bonus payment as an Employee owned practice
- 20 days’ annual leave rising to 25 days with service in addition to UK public and bank holidays
- Discretionary 3 days’ paid holiday in addition to basic entitlement to cover Christmas closure
- Core office hours policy (10:00 – 4:30) providing flexibility at either end of the day
- Green bike scheme, free eye tests and annual flu vaccinations
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- RIBA membership fees paid for all qualified staff
- Comprehensive programme of in-house CPD seminars and 1 day’s personal CPD provision per year
- Financial support for course fees and additional study leave for professional exams
- Regular creative review sessions and classes such as Drawing Gym
- Company membership of the NLA with free access to events
- Annual office trip, e.g. Madrid, Porto, Rotterdam, Copenhagen
- Social and sports e.g. netball, softball, running, social evenings, drinks out etc
- Kitchen, showers and secure, covered cycle storage facilities.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architecture Job in London for Experienced Architect/ Experienced Part II – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Jennifer Driscoll Job Ref: 10787)