With decades of experience in creating beautifully designed, high-end residential and mixed use projects in the UK, a successful practice now have an Architect job in London for a talented individual to join their team on a permanent basis.
The studio currently consists of 14 architectural staff and has over 30 years of experience working on mid to high-end residential and mixed-use projects for private and commercial clients. They offer a comprehensive service, from feasibility and concept design to construction. Keeping focus on the brief and ensuring they deliver a tailor-made solution to the requirement.
Role & Responsibilities
With multiple projects running at one time, with the assistance of a Director you will begin working on a variety of high-end residential projects with values of 1-1.5 million. Or 1 large project currently valued around 25 million, consisting of retail, HMO pocket spaces and listed buildings.
- Help manage and mentor junior team members
- Full project running responsibilities through RIBA project stages 1-7
- Liaison with contractors and clients
- Work in a small team of 2-3 dependent on the project
- Producing working drawings of a high standard
- Ensure tight deadlines are met
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience post Part-III
- A minimum of 3 years’ UK experience working in a professional practice
- Proven experience working on high-end residential projects and grade listed buildings
- A fantastic understanding of planning and building control regulations and applications
- Enthusiastic, motivated and communicative
- Able to confidently work through RIBA stages 0-7, including feasibilities and planning/pre-apps
- Self-motivated, confident and highly organised
- Consider yourself an all rounder
- Strong technical skills and able to produce working drawings and details to a high standard
- On site experience is hugely beneficial
- Client facing experience
- Fluent use of AutoCAD, SketchUp and InDesign
- Demonstrable staying power with a commitment to the practice and growth plan
- Ability to demonstrate strong creative thinking
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Salary & Package
- £37,000 – £40,000 Dependent on level of experience
- Workplace pension
- As an employee owned business, you will have the opportunity to purchase company shares. In addition to this, company profits are distributed annually to staff.
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working hours
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Architect job in London please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10120 Architect Job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists