An award-winning practice working on large projects located in the centre of Brighton with fantastic career development opportunities and a great team culture! If this is ticking a lot of boxes and you are a project running architectural professional with BIM experience then you need to get in touch.
The practice has three offices across the UK and work on sectors including Commercial, Tower and Residential. They love to help develop their staff in a professional but also creative office atmosphere.
The practice currently has a number of large projects that will require an experienced project runner which can come from an architectural or technician background to join the office in Brighton.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly with clients and the practice directors
- Helping in the production of Bid information
- Taking a lead role in the running of large-scale projects
- Working with the team on the roll out BIM strategy that will optimise BIM delivery whilst maintaining the design focus of the practice.
- Being responsible for project administration, reporting and co-ordination
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5-years post qualification experience
- Experience of working on BIM Level 2
- Experience working on high-rise projects would be very beneficial
- A portfolio showing the use of Revit in technical drawings
- Ability to work with multiple teams when needed and is confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- Has a strong awareness of building and material technologies
- Can liaise directly with the company directors, consultants and contractors through all stages of a project
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally with the desire to develop with the business
Salary & Package
- Competitive dependant on experience
- 20-days plus Bank holidays
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Annual team trips to Europe
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Revit skilled Project runner job in Brighton, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to john.watson@Hunterdunning.co.uk or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we may keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10082 Revit Skilled Experienced BIM Project Runner Job in Brighton East Sussex – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists