I’m looking for an experienced Architect that has a passionate for Healthcare Architecture, to further strengthen my clients already thriving healthcare division in their Dublin office.
A leading expert in sustainability, working on some of the largest, most complex technical projects internationally, is now seeking a Healthcare Architect, to join the team of 90 in their Dublin based practice. The company have successfully developed a reputation for design in specialist buildings and various sectors including; hospitals, laboratories, higher educational buildings and more. Since establishing themselves more than 50 years ago, they have grown to employ in excess of 140 staff and have four lucrative offices worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be brought in specifically to help with their ever-growing workload within the healthcare division. Due to further confirmed work in Kent, London, the Middle East and Ireland, they are looking to strengthen their team by a further 2 appointments.
Current projects include a University, three hospitals, student accommodation, a laboratory and a nursing home, all of which are of a large scale. Strong technical knowledge is key for this role and the ability to use Revit is essential, as this is the core software used throughout the practice. Dependent on your level of experience, you may be assigned to manage more junior members of the team and run projects through all stages. A majority of healthcare projects currently underway are in stage 4 & 5, so you should feel comfortable coming in at this point and applying your maximum efforts.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2-years PQE Part III (my client will be considering both experienced Architects and Senior Architects for this appointment)
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience in professional practice
- Recent experience working on healthcare projects (preferably within the last 2 years)
- Worked on facilities, additions, renovations, and/or departments, with some large-scale complex healthcare projects
- Proficiency in Revit & BIM
- Able to demonstrate creativity, passion and interest in design and planning of healthcare facilities
- Knowledge of progressive technical and regulatory requirements for healthcare facilities design and understanding of fundamental departmental organization and functionality
- Familiar with HBN’s
- A good knowledge of healthcare delivery systems
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is also beneficial
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to designers and other team members
Revit ability should be demonstrated in any work examples submitted for this position and should reflect a project completed in professional practice.
Salary & Package
39,000 – £45,000 EUROS – Dependent on experience + pension contribution
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus scheme, the successful candidate will be joining a sociable team that enjoy regular social events. They have an easy going, open management style and offer a good work life balance. Based in a beautiful Georgian square in the city centre, the office is located just a short 5-minute walk from shops and restaurants, allowing you to bask in the energetic atmosphere of Dublin.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to join a well-established Architectural Practice, with continuous plans of growth. Self-development is encouraged, and each individuals’ efforts and enthusiasm are genuinely recognised and appreciated by management. The company is also comprised of long standing team members, demonstrating staff contentment.