A Junior/Mid-Weight Interior Design job opportunity is now available to join an established design group in SW London. This is the perfect opportunity for a personable designer with strong commercial awareness, to work across all stages of build to rent schemes across the UK. A salary of up to £28,000 is available for the right candidate.
Working mainly on build-to-rent projects within large scale developments in London and the UK, this newly established team was born from the need to have affordable yet beautifully designed residential developments in London. They are part of a leading company with over 15 years’ experience in the property market, that has enjoyed rapid and unbroken growth from the start. The appointed designer will be responsible for managing multiple projects at once, including dressing show apartments and/or communal spaces, having a strong focus on producing FF&E proposals and putting furniture packs together.
Role & Responsibilities
- Producing design concepts, proposals, mood boards and estimates
- Working across all stages of the design process through to installation
- FF&E sourcing and ordering
- Project management and administration
- Attending site visits when required
- Leading and directing the installation team on site when required
- Styling and dressing projects to an excellent show home standard
- Sorting and selection of accessories in the warehouse
- Sourcing new suppliers and contractors
- Assisting with associated contracts when required
- Liaising directly with clients and suppliers, maintaining relationships moving forward
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years’ professional experience including interior design, interior architecture and styling
- Project management experience preferable
- Proven experience presenting design proposals to developer/clients
- Ability to maintain existing/develop new supplier relationships
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Commercially awareness in terms of pricing structure & budgetary control
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Strong administration and organisational abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Vectorworks, InDesign, Photoshop and Excel
Salary & Package
- £26,000 – £28,000pa DOE
- Discretionary bonus
- 20 day’s holiday, increasing 1 day per year served to a maximum of 25 days per annum
- Working hours: 9am – 6pm
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Junior/Mid Weight Interior Designer Job in SW London opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we may keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10044
Hunter Dunning = Junior/Mid Weight Interior Design Job in SW London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists