Are you a versatile and creative workplace Interior Designer looking to work for an AJ Top 100 practice? Our international design and architecture client is now looking for an experienced Interior Designer to join it’s 50-strong interior design team in East Central London. Ranging from £35,000 – £48,000, the salary is negotiable and fully dependent on experience. Other benefits include flexible pension allowance, profit share and private medical insurance.
This award-winning AJ Top 100 practice work across the retail, workplace, healthcare, education and heritage sectors. With offices in the UK, Asia, Africa, Australasia and North America, they offer an integrated service across architecture, interior design and engineering. Each of their projects are unique and they ensure every single scheme delivers an exceptional result for their clients.
Working on a variety of projects ranging from small scale fit-outs to large-scale mixed-use buildings they are now focusing on driving several workplace projects through, so if you are an experienced workplace interior designer then we want to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients alongside senior members of the team and taking the initial design brief
- Developing creative concepts across a variety of projects in the UK and internationally
- Presenting design concepts
- Production of technical packages
- Liaising on-site with consultants and contractors
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ interior design experience
- Proven experience working on workplace projects, any additional projects such as retail, education and heritage would be an advantage
- Ability to work on projects from initial client meeting through to delivery on-site
- Ability to develop technical packages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Excel, PowerPoint, Sketch-up, InDesign and rendering packages
- Proficiency in Revit and would be an advantage but training can be provided
Salary & Package
- £35,000 – £48,000 DOE
- Flexible Pension Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Under 5 years’ service 23 days + bank holidays (5+ years -25 days, 10+ years -26 days)
- Personal development plan
- Contributions to professional subscriptions
- Close to transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Interior Designer opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Kelly.email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Job Ref: 9843
Hunter Dunning = Interior Designer Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists