A new property job in London is now available. Based in Chelsea, our client is a highly regarded property consultancy with over 20 years trading history in the UK. They now have an opening for a Junior Principal Designer/CDM Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis to help assist the senior team.
This chosen applicant will be responsible for assisting the senior team in a broad range of pre-construction functions and will work closely with them to assist in the planning, management, monitoring and coordination of health and safety regulations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support and take instruction from the senior team
- Account relevant information that might affect design work
- Assist with the principle design services
- Liaise with members of the team to eliminate health and safety risks
- Take steps to reduce or control those risks
Skills & Experience Required
- In-depth understanding of CDM regulations 2015
- Experience with high end residential projects
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Qualifications and training required
- NEBOSH Qualification
- 2 years’ experience within construction
Salary & Benefits
- 9:00 till 5:30
- 20 days holiday + Christmas closure, rising to 25 days
- Statutory workplace pension
What you get back
- Social Events: Monthly evening drinks, social team outings
- Team building
- Regular CPD lunches
- Close Local Amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Junior Principal Designer/CDM Coordinator property job in London, please forward your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme?
We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10163 Junior Principal Designer / CDM Coordinator property job in London – Your Property Recruitment Specialists