A new architecture job in London is now available! My client is one of the most prestigious architectural names in the luxury residential market to work for in central London. Currently seeking a Junior Architectural Technician, this is your opportunity to develop your career in a well-established consultancy based in Chelsea Harbour.
With an impressive client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious and bespoke properties in England, Europe, America and Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing planning drawings for statutory approval authorities
- Preparing and presenting technical 2D design solutions using Auto CAD and traditional methods
- Producing production information
- Liaising with consultants and manufacturers during the selection process of products for construction details
- Producing construction packages
- Undertaking technical research in to products and building materials as directed by the Technical Director
- Assisting with site inspections by either condition surveys, site progress and analysis of build work and defects
- Undertaking quality inspections, i.e. snagging
- Preparing meeting notes and record events as required
- Preparing photographic, sketch up and 3D visuals
- Assisting with the detailed design process of small schemes and layouts for space planning
Required Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of UK planning and building consents
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience
- Qualified as an Architectural Technician
- 1 + years PQE in professional practice
- Experience working within the high-end residential sector is admirable but residential experience is essential
- Confident working in technical design and construction stages
- Experienced in the technical delivery of standard and bespoke detailing
- The ability to sketch by hand in 3D and 2D technical details
- The ability to carry out all aspects of detailing and construction information for high-end residential projects
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD is required for this appointment
- Experience drawing up specifications
- Able to work using your own initiative
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Salary & Package
Up to £30,000 + Workplace Pension
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- 20 days holiday + Bank holiday and Xmas closure
- An annual trip abroad
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Technician job in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Jennifer.email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10249 Architecture Job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists