Are you looking for a Mid-Weight F&B Designer job in London with a creative team within the luxury F&B sector? Due to further success and expansion our international restaurant group client is looking for a dynamic and driven Mid-Weight F&B Designer with all-round abilities to join their in-house design team in Shoreditch. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious interior designer who wants to join a great company at an exciting point of growth as they continue to launch new restaurants across Europe.
Colourful, rich and daring would be a good way to describe their brand. Each and every one of their restaurants is characterised by their individuality and creative approach to both, food and design. Their average projects range between £2 – £3.5 million and future locations include London, Madrid and Milan. You will be joining a team of 8 and working across all stages of projects from concept to completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the development of the plans, elevations and imagery during the design concept development in line with the company brand
- FF&E selection, specification and scheduling
- Develop projects from concept through to completion
- Site visits and meetings with suppliers and contractors
- Work to project timelines and deliverables
- Be commercially aware of the budget alongside other senior members of the design team
- Development of construction packages
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on high-end F&B and/or hospitality projects. Experience working on a mixture of high-spec residential and hospitality projects will also be considered
- Flair for design, the ability to think out-of-the-box and a portfolio to support this
- Hand-sketching ability
- Good all-round abilities
- Excellent knowledge of space planning, materials and finishes
- Strong technical knowledge and abilities
- Excellent client facing skills and a confident manner when dealing with third parties on site
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Vectorworks
Salary & Package
- £28,000 – £40,000 (Flexible dependent on experience)
What you get back
- Superb office environment
- Progression and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Private medical care
- Generous holiday entitlement
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Mid-Weight F&B Designer job in London, please forward your CV to Kelly.email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10170 – Mid-Weight F&B Designer Job in London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists