Due to ever increasing projects, a contemporary, high-end residential design studio now has a Mid-weight Interior Designer job in London for an individual to join their sociable and collaborative team of 5. The role will be all encompassing, working on bespoke projects from concept through to completion and supporting the Senior Designer and Director.
The practice is made up of a team of 5 across design and administration and they have both private client and developer clients across London. With an extensive network of reputable suppliers and expertise in bespoke furniture and lighting they create unique spaces tailored to each individual client.
Role & Responsibilities
- Research, design and develop presentations and moodboards using Pinterest and other sources
- Support the delivery of presentations to clients
- Prepare and manage comprehensive FF&E schedules
- Manage project budgets throughout a project
- Produce detailed drawings, plans, elevations in AutoCAD
- Prepare FF&E schedules, specifications and drawings for tender to include bespoke joinery detailing
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Sourcing and procurement of FF&E
- On-site liaison with suppliers, contractors and consultants
- General office duties – answering the phone, filing, shredding, troubleshoot IT issues
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in high-end residential design in the UK
- All-round design skills from concept to site
- Strong technical skills and knowledge to include bespoke joinery detailing
- The ability to work autonomously and manage small projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop
Salary & Package
- £28,000 – £32,000 Dependent on Experience
- 20 days + bank holidays
- 9am – 6pm Mon-Fri
- Pension Scheme
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Mid-Weight Interior Designer job in London, please forward your CV to Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10146
Mid-Weight Interior Designer Job in London NW – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists