A Mid-Weight Interior Design job in London is now available to join a thriving design studio, working on luxury residential projects in London and internationally. Benefits include a salary of £28,000 – £35,000, excellent working hours, social events and regular team outings.
The team of 12 offer a wealth of individual experience in the luxury residential sector and have successfully grown from a start-up studio to a successful and reputable design practice. Currently working on bespoke interiors for high-end residential developments and private schemes, their portfolio of projects includes penthouses and apartments in Super Prime London and worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on luxury residential projects, both private and development, from concept to installation
- Translating design concepts to reality within a set budget
- Undertaking site inspections and surveys
- Producing concepts and client presentations
- FF&E sourcing, specification, procurement and installation
- Producing bespoke joinery, technical drawings, detailing and specifications
- Coordinating with external specialist consultants e.g. PM, QS, M&E to integrate requirements and meet overall project objectives
- Meeting with client representatives, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and consultants
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in high-end residential design
- The ability to work on projects from concept to completion
- Proven experience in drawing layouts, elevations, renders and joinery detailing and mood boards
- Experienced in FF&E processes with UK supplier knowledge
- Experience in bespoke furniture design would be an advantage, but is not essential for the role
- Proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop
Salary & Package
- £28,000 – £35,000
- Pension Scheme
- 21 days’ holiday + Christmas shutdown + Birthday + Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day each year up to 25 days)
- Working hours 10am – 6pm Monday, Tues – Thurs 9am – 6pm and Friday 9am – 5pm
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Excellent work life balance
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links (Tube is 5 mins walk away)
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Mid-Weight Interior Design job in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10159 Mid-Weight Interior Design Job in London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists