New job in surveying now available with a highly regarded property consultancy based in Chelsea, with over 20 years trading history in the UK. They now have a Graduate Surveyor job opening to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for assisting the Senior Surveyor in a broad range of surveying functions and work closely with them to ensure that team deadlines are met, and all areas of responsibility covered.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support on instructions to Senior Surveyor
- Liaise with other departments within the business
- Undertaking schedules of conditions and technical reports
- Preparing party wall awards
- Undertaking Daylight and Sunlight assessments
- Undertaking Rights of Light assessments
Skills & Experience Required
- Computer Literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office (Work/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Competent in AutoCAD
- Ability to prepare schedules of condition and technical reports
- Good understanding of Part Wal etc Act 1996
- Basic understanding of the Prescription Act 1832
Qualifications and training
- RICS Accredited degree in Surveying or equivalent
- Working towards becoming a member of RICS
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000 – £27,500 based on experience
- 9:30 till 5:00
- 20 days holiday + Christmas closure, rising to 25 days
- Statutory workplace pension
- Social Events: Monthly evening drinks, 3 social team outings a year (including oversea trips)
- Team building
- Regular CPD lunches
- Close Local Amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this new job in surveying, please forward your CV ASAP to Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme?
We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest. There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10128
Hunter Dunning = Job in Surveying – Graduate Surveyor Job – Your Property Recruitment Specialists