This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Part II Architectural Assistant to join a top AJ practice who care hugely about their staff and development.
Due to continued success, they are now looking for an Architectural Assistant to join their commercial team of 12, to work on some exciting projects within London and the home counties.
Formed in 1992, my client now has over 60 architectural, interior and technical staff. Working with high-profile clients, they have completed complex and challenging projects across a variety of sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working predominately on a large-scale commercial project
- Report to a Project Architect and the Director on your progress
- Produce detailed drawings to a high standard
- Work across all RIBA stages
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of two years’ post-Part 2 UK experience
- Exceptional technical design skills
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal
- Experience working on a variety of commercial project types within the UK
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Revit or Microstation experience is essential for this position
Salary & Package
- £30,000 – £34,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
What you get back
- Social events
- £1000 bonus for passing Part III
- 10 days study leave
- Summer & Christmas party
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Part II Architectural Assistant job in London please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Charlotte.Lambert@hunterdunning.co.uk or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
10253 Part II Architectural Assistant job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists