Are you an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant with fantastic graphics skills, looking to join a boutique sized practice for a 2-month contract that could turn into a permanent position in London?
Providing a range of architectural design and technical services, predominantly within large scale/ high rise residential, hospitality and mixed-use developments, both in the UK and Internationally, you’ll be joining a small team of 2 in a popular and well-connected area of South West London.
This role is truly unique and requires a specific character to ensure success. My client requires someone that is trustworthy and understanding of the bigger picture. Joining them for a period of 2 months could be just the beginning for your career with my client, as this opportunity has the potential to become a permanent position further down the line.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce concept designs and aesthetically pleasing visuals for client presentations
- Report to the Lead Architect
- Assist the Lead Architect with all projects (both UK and international)
- Take the opportunity to learn and grow professionally, with the support of a qualified Architect
- Business development experience may also be gained in time with this position
- Attend client meetings with assistance
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years post Part II qualification
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience working in professional practice
- 3D modelling skills would be beneficial
- Ideally experienced working on largescale residential, mixed use or hotel apartment project types
- Able to produce ascetically pleasing visuals of a high quality (great graphic skills)
- Have a passion for front end design
- Strengths in RIBA stages 1-3 and concept design
- Self-driven and comfortable working in a small team, under the supervision of an experienced Architect
- Ability to manage workload efficiently, be well organised and self-motivated
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop
- 3D modelling experience
- Revit and Rhino knowledge is also preferable but not essential
- Excited about being part of a small collaborative team that has exciting plans for growth
- Personable and trustworthy
- Fluent spoken and written English
Salary & Package
- £20 – £25 per hour, fully dependent on experience
What you get back
- Flexible working hours
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Part II Architectural Assistant job in London opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10192 Part II Architectural Assistant Job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists