Part-Time New Homes Sales Advisor Job in Stow-on-the-Wold
Our client is a reputable provider of exclusive, high-quality retirement living communities and they now need a Part-Time Sales Advisor for their new community based in Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire. We are looking for candidates ideally with retirement living sales experience or a new homes sales background. The role offers a salary of up to £23,000 (pro-rata) + £500 – £600 per sale + quarterly bonus + comprehensive benefits package.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential development, regeneration, and property management businesses, they have around 12,000 employees, an annual turnover in excess of £800 million and over £4 billion in assets. Established for over 50 years, they provide not just buildings but sustainable communities across the private sector, assisted living, retirement and leisure sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deliver the highest level of customer service to all customers
- Receive calls and arrange visits for potential customers ensuring accuracy in diary appointments
- Act as Personal Advisor to all potential customers by following-up leads, maintaining interest and talking through any possible obstacles a customer may have.
- Ensure all office leads are dealt with correctly and data is effectively collected and recorded using the onsite CRM system
- Administer reservations in accordance with the Customer Journey, guidelines and timescales and ensure sales targets are met
- Provide cover by assisting the Sales Team with marketing and community engagement i.e., Sales related events and Information Days
- Arrange and carry out appointments with customer, controlling diary management
- Oversee the entire customer journey from initial enquiry through to completion day
- Liaise with Estate Agents, Solicitors, and other professional bodies to make sure the customer journey is progressing smoothly
- Ensure accuracy when completing paperwork and filing
- Deal with general administration duties
- Work together with the Senior Sales Advisor and onsite team to make sure all Social Networking Sites, Monthly Newsletters and the website is up to date and accurate
- Ensure the Sales & Marketing Suite is presented in a clean and tidy condition at all times
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in new homes sales
- Retirement living sales experience is desirable
- Demonstrable track record of meeting personal sales targets
- Consultative and understanding sales approach
- Ability to manage the sales process from initial enquiry through to completion
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A passion for the retirement living sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / CRM Systems
What you get back
- Salary of up to £23,000 (Pro-rata) + £500 – £600 commission per plot / unit
- Discretionary quarterly bonus based on team target being met
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays + 3 days over Xmas (Pro-rata)
- 6% contributory pension scheme
- Discounted gym, retail and hospitality
- Working Hours 21.75 hours per week Thurs, Fri and Sat: Thurs and Fri 10am until 5pm and Sat 10.30am until 4pm
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
New Homes Sales Advisor Job in Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire– Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Job Ref 11988:)