New property job with our client who is a large national house builder, trading in the UK for over 70 years and currently on track to build 10,000 homes in the UK in 2018. Due to their continued growth and success in the South West of England, an opportunity now exists for a Sales Consultant to join our client’s Swindon team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager the successful applicants will be responsible for a number of properties and to ensure that all visitors to the site are met with great customer service and find their next dream home.
Role & Responsibilities
- To achieve qualified sales reservations and meet or exceed any sales targets.
- To progress reservations through to exchange of contracts.
- To liaise with purchasers throughout ensuring they are kept up to date with all relevant information and ensuring a first-class customer service is maintained.
- To ensure that sales complex, showhomes and stock plots presentation is maintained to a high standard.
- To achieve as many reservations as possible to meet or exceed your sales target.
- Liaise with purchaser, solicitors and financial advisers on a regular basis.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience in a new homes sales role
- Communication and listening skills
- Negotiating skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to liaise with internal and external personnel
- Meeting deadlines
- Smart and presentable
Qualifications and training
- GCSE grade A-C English and Mathematics or equivalent experience
- All applicants must hole a current full driving licence and have full access to a car
Salary & Benefits
The Successful applicant will receive a salary of £23,000 + Commission (OTE £45k).
In addition to a highly competitive remuneration package, as a Sales Consultant you will be joining a business that invests heavily in the professional development of its staff with ongoing opportunities for career progression both with in the region and wider business.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Sales Consultant property job opportunity, please forward your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme?
We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10111
Hunter Dunning = Sales Consultant, Swindon – Your Property Recruitment Specialists