A new architecture job in Worthing for an Architect to join one of the largest and most successful practices on the south coast to work on a range of residential projects. The role offers a competitive salary and progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The Worthing office consists of around 50 members of staff working on many projects including across the residential, education and public sectors. Over the years, they have been shortlisted for over 20 design awards including; 4 RIBA Awards, 4 Civic Trust Awards, 4 Residential Design Awards, and 7 Education Design Awards. Due to an increase in residential projects they are now looking for a an experienced Architect to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as a lead on projects, ranging from small infill schemes to large urban extension projects
- Clients would include House Builders, private developers and housing associations
- Tasks would include the preparation of feasibility drawings, masterplans and planning application packages
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience working in the residential sector on developer led schemes
- Demonstrable experience in managing large residential projects from inception to achieving planning permission
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations
- AutoCAD and Sketch-up proficiency
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit would be highly beneficial
Salary & Package
What you get back
- Social events including international team study trips
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the residential focused Architecture job in Worthing, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to John.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref:10176 Architecture Job in Worthing West Sussex – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists