Are you a passionate retail interior designer hoping to make your mark in a small and friendly team? Our design studio client based in SW London now have a retail Interior Designer job for a confident individual to manage schemes from concept through to completion. The role offers a salary of up to £40,000 and the chance to develop with the company as they continue to take on new projects both in the UK and further afield across Europe.
Currently a team of 5, they are looking to expand to 8 people. Working on a variety of contemporary projects such as retail, galleries, F&B, museums and exhibitions, they are looking for someone that can challenge design ideas, successfully work across a variety of sectors and suggest new potential sector/projects to tackle. This is a great opportunity to develop with a creative and growing practice and offer your own input.
Role & Responsibilities
- To take lead on a mixed range of projects from concept through to completion with the support of the Directors
- Attend client meetings and present ideas effectively
- Create mood-boards and design direction boards
- Prepare detailed design drawing packages
- Work to deadlines in line with project programmes
- On-site liaison with client, consultants and contractors
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 + years’ experience in retail design is essential and any additional knowledge of exhibitions, F&B, museums or galleries would be a strong advantage
- Creativity and passion to run projects from concept through to completion
- Excellent client care and presentation skills
- Ability to illustrate ideas through hand sketching or using SketchUp
- Ability to create and develop concepts based on client briefings and principle direction
- Strong technical ability
- Experience of on-site liaison
- Proficient in Vectorworks 2D & 3D and SketchUp
Salary & Package
- £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
What you get back
- Occasional social events
- Progression opportunities
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Retail Interior Designer job opportunity in SW London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10056
Hunter Dunning = Retail Interior Designer Jobs in SW London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists