My client is looking for a Revit Technician or Technologist, who will embrace a diverse, supportive and hard-working boutique sized office in South-Central London.
The practice has three offices across the UK, including London, Brighton and Manchester and have projects predominantly in commercial, towers and residential sectors.
The practice currently has a number of large projects running that require the extra support of an experienced Technician/Technologist, who can join two Architects in their Southwark based office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaise directly with clients
- Report to the practice Directors
- Assist in the production of Bid information
- Take a lead role in the running of large-scale projects, specifically a tower project in a London Home County
- Work with the team on the roll out the BIM strategy that will optimise BIM delivery whilst maintaining the design focus of the practice
- Responsible for project administration, reporting and co-ordination
- Take ownership of your tasks and be innovative
- Meet tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in practice
- Happy to work in a small team of three
- Experience of working to BIM Level 2
- Fully proficient in Revit, including a portfolio showing the use of Revit in technical drawings will be required upon application
- Large-scale project experience
- Fantastic detailing and construction drawing ability
- Ideally experienced working on residential developments and towers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong awareness of building and material technologies
- Good model making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible
- Confident and able to work using your own initiative and with limited supervision
- Able to liaise directly with the company directors, consultants and contractors through all stages of a project
- Have excellent communication skills, including fantastic English both written and oral
- Organised, structured and detail-oriented
- Dedicated to finding the joy in architecture and immersing yourself in my client’s creative environment
- Be ambitious and have the desire to develop professionally within the business
Salary & Package
- A competitive salary fully dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Annual team trips to Europe
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Revit BIM L2 Technician/Technologist job in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Jennifer.driscoll@Hunterdunning.co.uk or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we may keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: =10083 Revit Technician Job in London– Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists