Architecture job for an Architectural Assistant/ Architect looking to join a design lead practice within the super luxury residential sector? This is your opportunity to be involved in designing some of the most bespoke and unique residences in the prime areas of London. Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Revit Part II or Part III Architect, to join the leading design practice.
Specializing predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas. The practice prides themselves on the quality of their design and attention to detail, with vast experience in creating truly outstanding homes, whilst lovingly retaining heritage features and developing their potential to maximize space and light.
The office is comprised of 50 full-time professionals across architecture, interior design and building management and boasts a multi-cultural, multi-national workforce. With a pipeline of confirmed projects typically ranging in value from £1- £7 million, my client is now looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Revit Part II or Part III, to join their dynamic team. Since its inception, the company has gone from strength to strength, progressing to their current national and international profile.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use Revit to a high standard working on a high value residential project
- Work across all RIBA stages of a project in Revit
- Produce detailed technical construction information to a high standard
- Report to your seniors on project progress
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Part II Architectural Assistant
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in professional practice within the UK
- Have a flair for design and fantastic eye for detail
- Experience within the High-End / Super-Prime Residential sector would be admirable
- A love for traditional detailing, drawing, specifications and materials
- The ability to carry out all aspects of detailing and construction information for residential projects
- Fully conversant in Revit (applications made without Revit will unfortunately not be considered)
- Experience with AutoCAD and Sketchup is also beneficial
- Comfortable working under your own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Salary & Package
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- Generous holiday allowance
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Friday lunches provided
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Architecture job in London please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Jennifer.email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10123 Architecture Job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists