This Architectural practice currently have a new Revit Technician job for an individual to join its design team to work on long term large scale residential projects in London.
The open plan office based in the centre of High Wycombe offers a friendly atmosphere with flexible working hours and working on projects from bespoke residential projects to large scale flat developments. Due to new projects in the capital they require a Revit skilled Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on a large scale residential project in London
- The production of working drawing packages
- Involvement in the onsite delivery of the project
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum 5 years professional UK experience- ideally in the residential sector
- Experience in working with Autodesk Revit on large scale multidisciplinary projects
- Proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD
- Experience in production of NBS specifications is an advantage
- Have a full understanding of current UK planning processes and Building Regulations
- Confident liaising with clients and contractors
- Construction pack production and detailed design experience
- Excellent communication skills with fluent verbal and written English are essential
- Full UK driving licence and own transport preferred
Salary & Package
The role would offer a competitive salary dependant on experience.
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Flexible working hours
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Revit Technician job in High Wycombe, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to John.email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10102 Revit Technician Job in High Wycombe Buckinghamshire – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists