I’m looking for an experienced Technician or Technologist with full Revit proficiency and a passion for Healthcare Architecture, to further strengthen my clients already thriving healthcare division in their Dublin office.
A leading expert in sustainability, working on some of the largest, most complex technical projects internationally, is now seeking a Healthcare Technician/Technologist, to join the team of 90 in their Dublin based practice. The company have successfully developed a reputation for design in specialist buildings and various sectors including; hospitals, laboratories, higher educational buildings and more. Since establishing themselves more than 50 years ago, they have grown to employ in excess of 140 staff and have four lucrative offices worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be brought in specifically to work on detailed plans on a number of live projects they currently have running. These include a University, three hospitals, a student accommodation, a laboratory and a nursing home, all of which are of a large scale.
Strong technical knowledge is key for this role and the ability to use Revit is essential, as this is the core software used throughout the practice. Dependent on your level of experience, you may be assigned to manage more junior members of the team and check drawings. A majority of healthcare projects currently underway are in stage 4 & 5, so you should feel comfortable hitting the ground running.
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience in professional practice
- Fully qualified as an Architectural technician or Technologist (My client is considering both experienced and more Senior applicants for this position, this is reflected in the salary range being offered)
- Fluent in Revit and Adobe packages
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Confident in detailing a variety of building types (largescale)
- A minimum of 2 years working with Revit in practice
- Excellent liaison skills, particularly with contractors
- Knowledge of progressive technical and regulatory requirements for healthcare facilities design and understanding of fundamental departmental organization and functionality
- Familiarity with ADB software
- Familiarity with BIM level 2
- Familiarity with HBN and HTM guidance documents
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Experience working on laboratory, science, higher education or healthcare projects is essential for this role.Unfortunately other sector experience will not be considered.
Revit ability should be demonstrated in any work examples submitted for this position and should reflect a project completed in professional practice.
Salary & Package
(3-5 years PQE experience) 33,000 – 37,000 EUROS + pension contribution
(6 + years PQE experience) 45,000 – 50,000 EUROS + pension contribution
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus scheme, the successful candidate will be joining a sociable team that enjoy regular social events. They have an easy going, open management style and offer a good work life balance. Based in a beautiful Georgian square in the city centre, the office is located just a short 5-minute walk from shops and restaurants, allowing you to bask in the energetic atmosphere of Dublin.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to join a well-established Architectural Practice, with continuous plans of growth. Self-development is encouraged, and each individuals’ efforts and enthusiasm are genuinely recognised and appreciated by management. The company is also comprised of long standing team members, demonstrating staff contentment.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing Architectural Technician opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Job Ref: 9724
Hunter Dunning = Architectural Technician Jobs – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists