A new architecture job in London with an award-winning AJ practice who are now looking for someone to join their expanding team due to growth, to work on education and commercial projects.
With 19 offices worldwide, you will be joining their London office which currently has 11 Architectural staff. The company’s core skills are in architecture, urban planning, landscape and interior design. They have a broad and diverse portfolio of completed work within the public, lifestyle, commercial, and transportation sectors, comprising some of the largest building projects in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing and presenting technical design proposals using Revit and traditional methods
- Preparing specifications for construction work
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Contributing to design stage risk assessment
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a qualified Technician, Technologist or Technical Architect
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in professional practice within the UK
- Experience within the Education or Commercial sector is essential
- Can demonstrate a track record of delivering packages of drawings for Contractors in the Education/commercial sectors
- Fully conversant in Revit (applications made without Revit will unfortunately not be considered)
- Experience with AutoCAD is also beneficial
- Comfortable working under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Ability to deal with clients / advisers confidently
Salary & Package
- Up to £41,000 dependent on experience + workplace pension
- Up to 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 40 hours per week
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Professional memberships paid
- Private healthcare/dentist
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Eye-care vouchers
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Death in service
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Architecture job in London please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Charlotte.Lambert@hunterdunning.co.uk or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10200 Architecture Job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists