Our client now has a Sales Director job in County Durham. The person will take on the responsibility for Sales delivery throughout the North East of England and the Central Belt of Scotland.
An established main contractor and house builder, our client has plans to deliver 12 new sites across over the next 3-5 years and is looking for a talented Sales Director with experience in new homes sales to join their senior exec team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for new build homes sales throughout the region
- Management of sales teams and the delivery of sales against targets
- The delivery of appraisal scheme reports
- Manage and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
- Monthly reporting to the board
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in new build homes sales for a volume house builder
- A proven ability to lead a sales team and deliver against agreed sales targets
- A good understanding of the development process and regulatory requirements
Salary & Package
- Salary £60,000-£65,000
- Highly competitive bonus
- Car Allowance
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Sales Director Job in Durham, please forward your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Sales Director Job in County Durham – Your Property Recruitment Specialists