One of largest and most successful Architectural practices on the South Coast are currently looking to recruit a Senior Architect to join its team in Worthing.
The Worthing office consists of around 50 members of staff working on a large number of projects including residential, education and public projects. Over the years, they have been shortlisted for over 20 design awards including; 4 RIBA Awards, 4 Civic Trust Awards, 4 Residential Design Awards, and 7 Education Design Awards.
Due to continued success they are recruiting a Senior Architect to join the team, and please note commutable locations for this role include Worthing, Brighton, Chichester, Pulborough and Storrington.
Role & Responsibilities
- Being a project lead
- Management of project teams
- The role would involve working across all RIBA stages
- Projects would include Education, Residential and Commercial
- Tasks would include the preparation of feasibility drawings, masterplans and planning application packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the education sector would be essential
- Commercial and residential experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent design and technical skills gained on a range of projects, ideally with a value upwards of £5m
- Minimum of 5 years UK experience
- Able to demonstrate the ability of working across all project stages
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit would be highly beneficial
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills
Salary & Package
What you get back
- Social events including international team study trips
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Senior Architect job in Worthing, West Sussex, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to John.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10179 Senior Architect Job in Worthing, West Sussex – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists