A Senior Commercial Surveyor job in England & Scotland with a commercial property management business and part of one of the UK’s largest property management and development group’s.
With a number of existing clients in the North East of England and Scotland and plans to further develop the region, our client is now looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Surveyor to take on responsibility for managing the area.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing an existing client list, developing business with existing clients and developing the region in terms of new business opportunities. The role will offer a high level of autonomy and while you will have direct support from an experienced Director, the ideal applicant will be someone who can demonstrate the ability to work with little direct management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Management of existing commercial clients in North East England and Scotland
- Overall responsibility for developing business in the region
- Commercial property valuations
- Produce details property reports for purposes of rent reviews, marketability and building surveys
- Advise clients on purchases and sales
- Manage properties on behalf of clients as per contractual obligations
- Visit sites at all stages of the development process
Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of 5 years commercial property experience
- Knowledge of Scottish property law
- Previous experience and knowledge of commercial property in the North East of England and Scotland
- MRICS qualified
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- An ability and interest in business development
This is a regional role, with responsibility for the North East of England and Scotland, therefore applicants must have a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel throughout the region as required. The role can be home based or office based from one a number of offices in the region, therefore our client would consider applications from candidates located throughout the region.
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of between £60,000 – £70,000 + Car Allowance & Bonus & Benefits
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Flexible working
- Christmas Shutdown
- Ongoing CPD
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Senior Commercial Property Surveyor Job in England & Scotland, please forward your CVASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10137
Commercial Property Surveyor Job – Your Property Recruitment Specialists