A luxury interior design studio requires a Senior FF&E Designer to join their friendly team in SW London and manage some of their biggest clients. If you have exceptional client facing skills and can lead FF&E schemes/teams then we want to hear from you. The role offers a competitive salary of up to £55,000 and 25 days’ holiday.
Established for over 10 years’, the studio leads the way in bespoke luxury design and are well known for their classic and elegant approach to interiors. They mainly focus is high-end residential projects for their private and developer client base, however they have now expanded their portfolio to include private yachts, jets and luxury offices. Their team of 17 is made up of interior architects and FF&E designers who provide a turnkey service from concept development, FF&E, interior architecture, project management and on-site delivery. The Senior FF&E Designer role includes delivering FF&E projects with budgets of up to £2m while overseeing junior and mid-weight FF&E designers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing several projects for the studio’s key clients
- Representing the practice in new business pitches as when needed
- Developing design concepts
- Producing and leading client presentations
- Leading multiple projects from concept to completion
- Overseeing junior/mid-weight FF&E designers
- FF&E specification, scheduling and procurement
- Detailing/designing bespoke joinery/furniture detailing
- Coordinating and managing project timelines
- Communicating effectively with the design team and client/s throughout the design process
- Liaising directly with suppliers and third parties
- Project managing on-site from concept to completion
- Managing high value budgets of up to £2m
- Developing relationships with new suppliers
- National and international travel
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in luxury design, the majority of which will be in the luxury residential sector
- Experience in yacht / jet design would be an advantage but is not essential to the role
- Excellent client facing skills and proven experience liaising directly with HNWI
- Prior experience in managing £1m+ residential FF&E budgets
- Experienced in all stages of the design process from initial client pitch to on-site delivery
- Experienced in bespoke joinery furniture design and the manufacturing process
- Excellent presentation and client care skills, with proven experience in client pitches
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Experienced in overseeing junior / mid-weight designers
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Salary & Package
- £50,000 – £55,000 (flexible dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 9.30am to 6pm Mon – Fri
What you get back
- Family-like work environment
- Genuine opportunity for progression
- Social events
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Senior FF&E Designer in SW London opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10027
Hunter Dunning = Senior FF&E Designer Job in SW London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists