Our client now has a brand new Senior Interior Designer job available on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and have experience working on high-end residential developments and private properties across London. Please note this role is for a fixed term, with the potential to go permanent.
The practice is a multidisciplinary Interior Design and Architecture studio, delivering some of the most exquisite residential projects in London and worldwide. Their talented team are experts in producing innovative, bespoke solutions for the most exclusive clientele. Managing projects in Knightsbridge, Belgravia, Mayfair and Chelsea.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the quality of the projects and ensure that everything from presentations to the bespoke furniture and light fittings are of exemplary standard and meet the client’s expectations
- Set FF&E budgets, taking full responsibility for delivering projects within the set FF&E budget
- Lead, coordinate and manage the selection, detailing and implementation of FF&E items including bespoke pieces
- Set and manage the programme for the FF&E items and ensure everything is delivered to meet the installation dates
- Lead and manage the project presentations
- Create immaculate presentations in Indesign, including moodboards, rendered plans and elevations (coloured in Photoshop)
- Digital material palettes, visualisation of the designed spaces, bespoke furniture design and visualization
- Manage and mentor a small team of designers
- Manage project documentation delivery, lead and organize schedules, digital folders and physical material palettes
- Coordinate with consultants and suppliers to integrate client’s requirements and meet project objectives
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the interior design business in luxury residential design
- Proven experience of delivering projects in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Chelsea
- Proven track record and ability in day to day tasks of a project, overseeing projects through from start to finish
- Proven experience in bespoke joinery and furniture design
- Excellent client care and presentation skills
- Team management skills: proven record of managing small team with limited supervision
- Proficient in AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, EstiPC (preferred but not necessary), Microsoft Office Suite
- Procurement experience and able to liaise with suppliers/third parties directly
- Excellent eye for materials and palettes
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- A large network of London based suppliers and manufacturers would be preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Interior Design/Architecture
What you get back
- Salary range of £35,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Various social and team outings/activities
- A fun, friendly and dynamic team
- Close to local amenities
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Interior Designer Job in West London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Matthew Trussler Job Ref: 11176)