Are you looking for a new challenging Interior Designer position? A thriving interior design & styling practice in Victoria is seeking to fill a Senior Interior Designer job to join their London based team and work on contemporary residential styling projects for their developer clients in London. The role offers a competitive salary, supportive team culture and the chance to take lead on multiple projects whilst leading a small team of Mid-Weights and Junior Designers.
The company offer interior styling and interior design services to include show home design, furniture rental or furniture package services. Joining a design team of 13 the practice form part of a larger Design Group and are soon to be based in Victoria. They offer an environment where ideas are welcome in a dynamic design team and you will benefit from regular social events and the chance to grow with the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as a mentor for the design team
- Conduct internal weekly/monthly design meetings with your team when required¬
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Produce estimates and design concepts when required and follow through the design process
- Attend site visits
- Lead installation team on site with installations and collections
- Style and dress projects to a show home standard, from allocation, warehouse, to installation
- Project administration
- Assist with the business development of the brand
- Attend trade shows when required
- Source and order products
- Source new suppliers and contractors assisting with associated contracts
Required Skills & Experience
- UK Residential Interior design & styling experience
- Ability to lead and oversee a design team
- Project management experience
- Design presentation experience to HNWI clients and developers
- Supplier relationships within the high-end sector
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Vectorworks or equivalent
- Proficient at working with Excel, InDesign and Photoshop
- Proficiency in EstiMac / EstiPC is preferred but not essential
Salary & Package
- £35,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience
- Discretionary bonus in line with personal/KPI and company performance
- 20 day’s holiday, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days per annum
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Senior Interior Designer job in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Kelly.email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10195 – Senior Interior Designer job in London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists