An exciting opportunity for an experienced FF&E Interior Designer to join a thriving multidisciplinary practice of 23 staff and 2 offices. You will run your own projects from concept through to completion. Benefits include a competitive salary and the chance to join a growing interior design team within an established and reputable practice.
Working from several studios across the country, this successful Architecture and Interior Design practice has a backbone of high-end residential and domestic projects, accumulating in excess of 130 projects a year. These commissions range from £350,000 – £2 million in contract value, and include extensions, refurbishments and new builds within London, Oxford, Surrey and along the South Coast.
Each of their offices remain interactive with one another, using skype as a form of regular communication, and meeting as an entire team on a regular basis both for training and social events including race days, treasure hunts and fun competitions.
They now have an established interior design department and are looking for a driven Senior Interior Designer to focus on the FF&E stages of high-end contemporary residential projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Working directly with clients
• Producing presentation mood and sample boards
• Sourcing, budget analysis and procurement of FF+E
• Close collaboration with the Interiors and Architectural team
• Developing the clients design concept from the primary feasibility stages right through to final hand over
• Project management including fee proposals and client account management
• Producing bespoke furniture and joinery detail design including review of subcontractors’ joinery details
• On-site supervision
• Co-ordinating with suppliers and manufacturers along with contractors on site
Required Skills & Experience:
• 4+ years’ experience in the high end residential sector
• Proven experience working on projects across all stages
• Strong FF&E knowledge; specifying, selecting and procurement experience
• Key understanding of the technical aspects of interiors
• Good knowledge of suppliers
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once
• InDesign, Photoshop and Excel experience required along with hand sketching
• ArchiCAD experience would be beneficial but they would also consider someone with AutoCAD and Vectorworks who is willing to cross-train
• Full drivers licence and own car is essential
• You must be able to travel between their offices in Surrey and Oxfordshire
Salary & Package
£38,000 – £45,000 DOE
The practice prides themselves on their friendly and enjoyable work environment. Eloquently located on the waterfront, you will often find the Director paddle-boarding home after a successful day at the office; and nearby, the local pub provides the perfect hub for after work drinks and team celebrations.
Other benefits include:
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Job Ref: 9143
Hunter Dunning = Senior Interior Designer Jobs – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists