Are you passionate about all things FF&E and looking for your next opportunity? We have a great opportunity for a Senior Interior Stylist job in West London for someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, working on multi-unit residential developments in London. The role offers a salary of £35,000 – £38,000 dependent on experience plus great benefits.
The studio is thriving and specialise in high-end residential design. You will work as part of their sister company, who supply to developments across central London, with the average property values ranging from £1million – £5million. You will be joining a friendly team of 10 and will have the opportunity to work autonomously running projects from start to completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Producing furniture packages and spatial layouts using AutoCAD
- FF&E sourcing and procurement
- Managing projects across all stages
- Budget management (ranging from £10k – £50k)
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Supervising a mid-weight interior designer
- On-site installation
- Interior styling
Required Skills & Experience
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience as an interior designer
- Experience in multi-unit residential developments
- Ability to run projects independently from concept to completion
- Budget management experience
- Strong spatial layout skills
- Strong UK supplier knowledge
- FF&E sourcing / design knowledge
- Knowledge of ‘off-the-shelf’ suppliers
- Knowledge of key trends
- Experience in procurement
- Strong styling skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop
Salary & Package
- £35,000 – £38,000
- Pension Scheme
- 21 days holiday + birthday + Christmas Shutdown + bank holidays (increasing by 1 day each year up to 25 days)
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Excellent work life balance
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links (Tube is 5 mins walk away)
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Senior Interior Stylist in West London please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10167 Senior Interior Stylist Job in West London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists