A new architecture job in London is available for an experienced Project running Architect looking to move client side. This is an opportunity to work for a bespoke boutique sized developer who has worked on prestigious hospitality and residential projects.
My client is renowned for their low turnover of staff, which greatly reflects the satisfaction of all team members and the companies long term commitment to them. You will be joining a team of 8 fun, yet hard working professionals, who are passionate about architecture, in my clients quirky Notting Hill based office. You will predominantly be working on luxury residential and hospitality projects throughout London and the Home Counties.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working on projects from inception to competition alongside the Director
- Dealing with the administration of JCT contracts
- Management of project budgets and construction documents
- Attending site visits and meetings with contractors
- Oversee more junior team members
- Working closely with Quantity Surveyors
- Hands on with the technical detailing process
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations, construction technology, UK planning policies and procurement methods
- Full working experience of Vectorworks is preferred but is not essential as training can be provided
- Evidential experience in the administration of JCT contracts
- Proven experience in running projects from inception to completion
- A strong all rounder with good technical understanding
- A thorough understanding of the whole building process
- Confident in challenging Surveyors when required
- An understanding of budgets and costings
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with on-site projects and strong project management skills
Salary & Package
- £40,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours are 9.30am – 6pm
What you get back
- Social events
- Weekends away
- Annual summer & Christmas party
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this architecture job in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Charlotte.Lambert@hunterdunning.co.uk or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10250 Architecture job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists