Senior Quantity Surveyor Job in Nottingham
Our reputable housebuilder client provides quality homes across the North and Midlands and they now need a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team in Nottingham. Offering a salary of Circa £60,000 + £5500 car allowance + 10% Bonus.
They provide quality homes across 5 regions and have ambitious growth plans to expand to 10 regions in the next year. They provide HBF Five Star Rated homes, with offices in Scotland, Northeast, Yorkshire and the Midlands.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement the control and reporting of all development/build-related expenditure to meet the Region’s business plan and future growth requirements
- Manage build costs, cash flows and budget financial information as per Group policies and processes
- Report on all development/ build-related expenditure within your region
- Manage partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met, orders are placed, managed and settled
- Determine and agree site start programmes and timescales
- Assist with comprehensive commercial reports/estimates for inclusion in Land Appraisals
- Achieve the payment and PFA reporting timetable
- Actively manage and communicate operational interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the regional business plan
- Authorise and commit expenditure on the COINS system up to the Group approval limit
- Produce key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the commercial function
- Maximise compliance with Group product, specification and deals
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Must have experience working for a housebuilder
- Experienced in pre-contract through to final accounts
- UK Driving Licence
What you get back
- Salary Circa £60,000 (negotiable) + £5500 car allowance + 10% Bonus
- Holiday 25 days + bank holidays, increasing with years of service (option to purchase 5 additional days)
- Private healthcare
- 5% contributory pension
- 4 x salary life assurance
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Job in Nottingham – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Kelly Armour Job Ref: 12089)