An architecture job in London for a Senior Technician / Technologist with Revit (BIM level 2) experience, to join a popular AJ100 practice based in South London.
Based in the heart of Brixton, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large scale, high end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors; Commercial, Residential, Hotels and Master planning, across the East of England and London. This employee owned practice have ambition, encourage personal development and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the Director on project progress
- Work through RIBA stages 3-5 on a high-end residential project
- Work in a medium sized team of 10
- Use Revit to BIM level 2 on a daily basis
- Meet tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience in professional practice
- Fluent in Revit with a minimum of 2 years’ experience using this on live projects
- A good knowledge of BIM, ideally to BIM level 2
- AutoCAD skills would also be highly beneficial
- Relevant experience in the UK residential and high-end residential sector
- Strong and demonstrable technical skills
- Flexible and committed attitude to work
- Experienced with UK construction and building regulations
- Fantastic communication skills
- Comfortable working in the post planning team
- Fantastic English both written and verbal
Salary & Package
- £40,000 – £45,000
- 20 days holidays (after 2 years of service this will increase by 1 day a year, to a cap of 25 days)
- Bank holidays off
- Profit shares
- Working hours 9 am – 5.30 pm
What you get back
- Employee owned practice
- Regular CPD and ongoing training
- Social events
- Team building
- Annual party + Christmas party
- Charity fundraising/CSR activities
- Modern, large open space office
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the Architecture job in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP to Jennifer.email@example.com or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
In accordance with GDPR, by applying for this position you give us your consent to process your data in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policies which can be read here: https://www.hunterdunning.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Ref: 10258 Architecture Job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists